DIABETES EDUCATION AND RESEARCH CENTER
OVER 50 YEARS OF SERVICE
We are a non-profit organization providing education and patient advocacy for the people of the Greater Philadelphia Area.
With deep gratitude, we remember the lives and service of DERC President and Founding Board Member Dr. Theodore G. Duncan (1928-2017) & Founding Board Member Peter W. Duncan (1936-2017). You will live on in our hearts and in our hands as we contune the mission of the Diabetes Education and Research Center.
The Diabetes Education and Research Center provides outreach education for business, community, civic, social and faith based groups.
The Diabetes Education and Research Center, also known as DERC, evolved out of the Garfield G. Duncan Research Foundation established in 1967.
In keeping with our mission, we will do our part to provide information and support in the effort to fight Diabetes through our many news outlets.
Diabetes Friendly Recipes
- Grilled Stone Fruit Salad - Diabetes Self Management
- Grilled Peaches w/ White Balsamic & Mascarpone from Diabetes Forecast
- 10 Guilt-Free Cookie Recipes - Prevention
- Beans and Greens Soup - ADA
- 7 Amazing 30-Minute Meals - Fork Over Knives
- Clementine-Arugula Salad w/ Lime-Poppy Dressing - Diabetic Living